Trips to win


They're here!

Meet Sawyer Boone, Toby Ryan and Chloe Violet. We're still trying to decide which boy is who. One boy was 5lbs 10oz, the other was 5lbs 5oz, and she was 5lbs 4oz. They each came out screaming, no respirators or NICU visits required.  I'm doing good as well, still numb so we'll see how good I feel once the anesthesia wears off.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who's been praying for us. We can't thank you enough.

Comments

Dawn Hale said…
We are so happy for you all. They are all beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of this great miracle. We serve an Awesome God. We are still praying for you.
Sandie Campbell said…
Can I have one? I promise to give them back soon. What a miracle! They are so beautiful and healthy! Love all the names and please know, if you need me I am here to help, pray, listen, rock, burp, feed, diaper change, cook, stay away...what ever you all need . Love you all and I am blessed that you and your family are part of our CBS life. Love & Laughter - Sandie
Linda Faust said…
Congrats on your three precious angels. It has been a thrill to watch God's perfect plan work in your lives. To see God's hand at work has been so real. It just makes chills go all over me. Thanks for sharing this adventure and please continue to let us be a part of your lives. In Christ, Linda Faust - Troy Alabama
pjanrn said…
What a blessing! We are all glued to fb in Alabama waiting for comments and pictures and thanking God for having His hand on all of you all the way. We know we've witnessed a miracle.
Lora P. said…
They are beautiful Lucy and living proof of answered prayers! Love the names!
Mari said…
Oh my...how precious! How awesome is our God who has answered so many prayers! No NICU, no respirators! And such great weights!! They look wonderful, and our prayers will continue for you all! Congratulations! Sweet names, btw!
Penny said…
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. It is amazing, but each of your triplets weighed more than my little sister's son she adopted in September. What a miracle!
Amy Slagle said…
Way to go God! What beautiful blessings you have given Ryan and Lucy X 3! Ryan and Lucy we are so happy for you. Praise God all of you are doing so well. The triplets are beautiful in every way, including the sweet names! Love, Amy
Melanie said…
Congratulations, Lucy! They are all beautiful and perfect in every way! I will be praying for you and your precious family! Get some rest before you go home!! :)
Anonymous said…
Oh,Lucy,How exciting and what an amazing blessing for you and Ryan!! Take Sandie up on any of her offers,she wants to help and loves doing so! Continued prayer for you all as you recover and transition into family life with 4 kiddos!!
Lindsey said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Welker said…
I am such a proud friend! Glad you have such great friends in TN ready to help when friends from a far are dying because they can't. Jason and I are already trying to put a date on the calendar when we can come visit you all. How is Ryan doing? How is Carson Rae?
Jessica said…
Congrats! They're amazing! I hope you don't mind that I've been blabbing this all around town. What a joy to watch the hand of God in your lives!
Anonymous said…
Proud of you! Praise God! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Brackin Boozer
Sue ~Bee~ said…
We signed in to Facebook when we were at my sister's in Alabama. I let out a "whoop" when I saw the pic of the triplets and everyone ran in and crowded around the computer to see what a miracle looks like! There have been so many people touched by you, Lucy and Ryan, and the testimony of these 3 little babes. Just imagine how much MORE God will do in the lives of these miracle babies!! Incredible!! Keeping you always in our prayers and waiting with anticipation for an opportunity to help...

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever suits you

Red Room