Whatever suits you

As many of you know, Ryan is graduating this semester. (Woo hoo!) The school he attends has a program called Dressed for Service that allows graduates to nominate their wives to receive a new outfit for graduation, interviews, etc.

And guess who was one of those selected...

I can't tell you how much fun this was. Each recipient had a personal shopper from the school to help pick out clothes and accessories and to determine what looked best. A girl can never have too many people tell her she looks good.

My big head is slowly beginning to come back down to its normal size.

We each got a suit, shoes, handbag and jewelry. They even included pantyhose and shoe pads for those of us with mismatched feet. I'm modeling the pants here but I also got a skirt to mix it up.

Notice the houndstooth. I'm nothing if not loyal to my team.

The lady who told Ryan I'd been selected said she'd read his application nominating me and it made her cry. I'm not sure if it was because he wrote all manner of nice things about me or if they were tears of pity.

I'm pretty sure it was the former, though I didn't read it before he turned it in.

In case you're wondering, I got all my mad modeling skills from watching hours of "America's Next Top Model". Tyra, if you're reading this, I'm available.

I'm fierce like that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look all stylish and professional!! I like the outfit!!
Anonymous said…
that's awesome Lucy! You look great as always!
Anonymous said…
You look beautiful!! I LOVE the red bag!
Anonymous said…
You look beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Are those wedges I see? Me likes.
Anonymous said…
You ARE fierce! You look precious.
Anonymous said…
you own!
Anonymous said…
Oh Lucy, you never cease to make my day with your blogs. Hope F and I were talking Saturday at Homecoming at Troy about how much we enjoy reading your posts. You're hilarious! And the outfit looks awesome! Congratulations on getting chosen!
Anonymous said…
That's a super cute outfit.
Anonymous said…
Oh how fun! What a sweet husband!
-Nat

Popular posts from this blog

Trips to win

Red Room